College graduates of Orange County; we applaud you for all of your hard work that you have accomplished in these last four years. You survived all-nighters, extremely tough professors, impossible multiple choice tests, and finally picking out your major. The future looks bright in front of you, now the only thing you need is a vehicle to get you there. To make your research a bit easier, we’ve come up with 5 vehicles that we think are great cars for college graduates due to their affordability, reliability, and practicality. We know that you’re exhausted and just want to find a car dealership that is friendly, no hassle, no haggle kind of place. Here at OC Nissan Irvine, we are just that! We also have plenty of college grad offers for you! Check out these cars we recommend and schedule a test drive for the one that most appeals to you:
1) 2014/2013 Nissan Versa Note/Sedan. Best for those who are on a tight budget looking for a car that has excellent fuel economy and practicality. For how low of a base price that it is, you get excellent fuel economy, a sharply styled exterior, cargo capacity, and roomy passenger space. The 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine produces 109 horsepower and delivers an impressive 31/40 city/highway mpg.
2) 2014/2013 Nissan Sentra. Best for those looking for an affordable vehicle under 20K with great fuel economy and a roomy interior. Reviewers praise the Sentra for the cabin’s high-quality soft materials and appreciate how comfortable the front seats are and how much ample room is in the back seat. The Sentra gets the best gas mileage with the new CVT at 30/39 mpg city/highway.
3) 2013 Nissan Juke. Best for those who want more personality and style with their vehicle, but one that is still affordable and has good fuel economy. For just under 20K, you get a strong turbocharged engine, sharp handling, responsive steering and strong brakes, which makes the Juke really fun to drive. Add a little adventure to your drive with the Nissan Juke and still enjoy the benefits of good fuel economy and high tech features.
4) 2013 Nissan Altima. Best for those who are in the market for a midsize sedan with good fuel economy, but also fun to drive. Drivers of the Altima love its immediate power delivery ad smooth operation and are equally impressed with the long list of safety features, including moving object detection and blind spot monitoring.
5) 2013 Nissan Cube. Best for those who want a quirky car with personality that has a roomy cabin and comfortable to ride. Are you pretty social and love to be the “ride giver” of the group? Your friends will love how comfortable and roomy your Cube is, and you’ll love being the host in this quirky box car.
All of these Nissan cars listed above are part of the Nissan College Grad Program. This is what we promise you with the program: no haggle, no hassle buying experience, 90 day deferred payment option, receive best rates available, and pre-negotiated under MSRP pricing plus all applicable incentives. To qualify for the program, you must have approved credit, valid auto insurance, sufficient income to cover normal living expenses and car payments, present employment or future employment beginning within 90 days of financing approval, and graduated within 6 months or the past 2 years from an accredited US 2 or 4 year university, college, graduate school or nursing program. Grads, you deserve a great car for all your hard work. Allow our Nissan dealership in Southern California to make this a smooth and hassle-free experience for you!